Monday, November 3, 2014

IT in the Doula Business

One of the biggest trends I have seen in researching how to run a successful doula business is the influx of technology in the business. I see more and more people switching to paperless contracts and information on their services. I even have seen people who never meet their doula face to face until they go into labor. They are using programs like Skype to do interviews and meetings over the internet. If I were the client I would want to meet face to face way before I go into labor. But I do see the benefit of having contracts and all the business and service information available electronically so the client and the doula can easily access that information. If you were looking for a doula would you like the increase of technology within the business or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment